All Final Fantasy products are registered trademarks or trademarks of Square Enix.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

White Knight Chronicles 2

White Knight Chronicles 2 is another highly anticipated RPG that I'm looking forward to. I don't care about the giant Robo-armor things that they transform into but, like most people, will be playing this game for it's fantasy, medival elements. The story, lore, adventure and customizable character growth as well as unique, awesome playing environment is what is going to catch most eyes in the wonderful world of RPG gaming.

Of course, in the attempt to now include female gamers and the LGBT crowds into the 'modern gaming realm' we will see over emotional male scenes as we did in the main plot line as we did in the first which makes most men (at least the ones I've talked with in as well as outside of Japan) hit the skip cutscene button during those overly emotional wastes of time. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind a little emotion every now and then but most of the people I've talked with about the emotional male scenes in games, movies and even TV shows lately are just a little much. It's okay, a small price to pay for some good fantasy RPG goodness!



The gameplay is supposed to be a lot better but it looks more or less the same to me. Either way, I'll play it just for the story and lore involved. It's not the best but a lot better than most RPGs in current days.



Until then I guess I'll be absorbed in Tactics Ogre!!

No comments:

Post a Comment