All Final Fantasy products are registered trademarks or trademarks of Square Enix.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

'Tactics Ogre: Let us cling together' on the PSP is by far the most enjoyable fantasy RPG so far this year in my opinion

Tactics Ogre: Let us cling together has been the most enjoyable game this year so far in my opinion. This game is a mix of Final Fantasy Tactics and Ogre Battle (Nintendo 64 if you remember it) made by Square Enix. It may be sad that I name a PSP game as the most enjoyable but honestly that how the RPG genre has been doing in recent years. Two Worlds II was fun but very short, WoW is just boring after a few months (no challenge whatsoever = ultimate lameness) and most other recent RPGs also lack enough content to keep RPG goers interested longer than a few months at best. My little brother and I talk every now and then about our favorite games and while talking with him I realized that there are many RPG type games attempting to join the 'action' genre. But that's another topic for later, perhaps.


I think this will keep me busy until White Knight Chronicles 2 comes out at the end of May. Hopefully that one is longer than its predecessor as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment