All Final Fantasy products are registered trademarks or trademarks of Square Enix.

Friday, June 10, 2011

My Opinion of The Witcher 2



This is a really great game if it was newly released in the early 2000s. However, from the lack of abilities, skill tree, options for 'doing stuff' to the redundant sword swinging the same way as a 90s hack 'n slash, I felt this game is very much behind the curve of new millenium gaming.



Though it does provide somewhat of a decent visual experience, I couldn't help to feel that there is something very lacking in the game. There are some quests, there is a main story but character growth (or a lack thereof) makes me feel that this game falls short of what is expected.



Though it does have a few 'mature' scenes in it and has language consistent that would be used as adults would use in certain situations, I don't think many in my age group would find this game very appealing after spending a few days playing. It most likely will make most feel as if they were ripped off.





I think I'd rather play my modded version of The Last Remnant or The Last Oddesy.

No comments:

Post a Comment