All Final Fantasy products are registered trademarks or trademarks of Square Enix.

Friday, March 11, 2011

Got through the Deep Roads and now have a plethora of new quests to do

After running through many areas I eventually found Dougal the dwarf, and he fronted the money for me to get into the expedition. I went through the Deep Roads, which took about 20-30 mins and got back to the city.

All of the companions needed me to talk with them in their respective areas as well as Sebastian (the Exiled Prince) and he joined the group now. The dog still doesn't really do anything besides bark at people in cutscenes but there seems to be plenty of things to do now. Carver (Hawke's brother) is now a templar and unable to join the party at the moment but he still appears apart of our group.

I like the new family estate, it seems fitting for the Hawkes after years of doing things for the city and getting their family back in good standing.


I hope that there is still a lot of content to go through and not just a bunch of quests in the same map areas already covered. If so, I won't be disappointed since it's what I expect. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment